Collection and Use of Personal Information
- Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person.
- When you sign up for Arcademics Plus, we may ask for your name, email address, and other additional information depending on your account type. We use this information to provide the best possible service. This information is securely stored on our servers, and it is not shared with any 3rd parties.
- We may also ask for your credit card information if you have a paid account. This information is securely stored by our credit card processor, and it is not shared with any 3rd parties.
- If you have a student account, any teachers linked to your school account will be able to access your login details and data from the games that you have played.
Cookies and Other Technologies
- A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a web server and stored in a user's browser. The browser then sends the cookie back to the server the next time the page is referenced.
- We do not knowingly ask children for any personal information. All personal information connected to a child's account is provided by their instructor and consists only of a username and an optional first or last name.
Disclosure to Third Parties
- All personal information collected for use on the Arcademics website is kept confidential. No personal information is sold, traded, or distributed to other agencies or organizations.